is both university trained and an autodidactic who’s knowledge spans across the arts, technology, psychology, neuroscience, emergency medicine, and business.
Eclectic career experiences:
- Studied psychology at the University of Queensland and gained a Master of Counselling postgraduate degree – now a specialist in neuropsychotherapy and the Editor-in-Chief of a magazine called The Neuropsychotherapist, teaches post-graduate courses in neuropsychotherapy, and is author of the book The Psychotherapists’s Essential Guide to the Brain.
- Studied music at the Queensland Conservatorium of Music in both music technology and master of composition – having scored for film and produced a number of albums of original music he has also been a producer in a film production company.
- Completed paramedic studies with the Queensland Ambulance service to become an Advanced Care Paramedic.
- Managed commercial property and property development projects in the tens of millions of dollars.
- Is the Editor-in-Chief of the technology magazine Age of Robots, covering the technology and the social and psychological impacts of this second machine age.
- He runs a media and publishing company with an emphasis on cutting edge science and technology.
Matthew is available for individual coaching (in-person and online), group workshops, presentations and consulting.
Please email me at matt(@)matthewdahlitz.com (you’ll need to take the brackets out of the address), or use the contact form below.